Sunday, February 6, 2011

So hi!

Yeah, its been a little more than a month since my last posting.  Not much to report.  I filed my taxes, got back some money.  They are doing a biggest loser thing at work so I opted into that, so on with dieting again.  Since I know how to lose weight, im back on the healthy horse and moving at a rabbits pace.  Purchased a membership to Bally's for a year.  Cash of course.  That was an investment.  I am going to pay off some bills early, so I don't have any to pay for a while.  That would be awesome.  Other than that, I don't know what else there is really.  Work is going as usual.  I have about 2 months til spring break.  There are no days off or holidays before then, so its going to be a long 2 months.  Not looking forward to that, but oh well.  I hope it goes fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment